As the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread and the people and the community wrestle with its significant impact, taking proper precautionary measures is necessary to yourself protected. One of the best ways to slow down its progress is to perform a deep cleaning of all high touch surfaces and objects using EPA-registered disinfectant. Our professional cleanup services technicians in Rancho Cucamonga use this method of cleaning both in commercial and residential properties.
Local restoration companies, like Superior Restoration Rancho Cucamonga, react proactively to help protect our customers from getting infected with the virus. As the information about the novel coronavirus continues to evolve, we continuously develop, adjust and expand our cleaning services that follow the protocols set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We make sure that our resources and procedures help provide comfort and peace to our customers during this trying time.
Coronavirus Deep Mitigation Procedures
We adhere to the regulations set by OSHA and CDC. We are certified by IICRC and follow unique and advanced cleaning procedures to thoroughly disinfect and mitigate the spread of the virus. This is how we respond and protect our customers in this challenging time.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect all contaminated materials and surfaces using CDC-approved and EPA-registered disinfectants with claims against the same pathogens as the coronavirus.
- Our company performs emergency disinfection and contamination of properties. We utilize hospital-grade disinfectant and industrial-grade tools like foggers.
- Our cleanup technicians wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and a full-face respirator mask to guard them against splashes that can come in contact with the mucus membrane of the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- We continuously monitor and keep updated the novel coronavirus guidance recommended by CDC or the local officials and health organizations.
- Our team properly collect and dispose of all materials used in mitigating the virus. Moreover, we clean and sanitize thoroughly all the tools and PPEs used during the cleanup procedure.
How To Stay Protected Against Coronavirus
While cities and states are taking drastic ways to stop the severity of this global pandemic, like closing malls, restaurants, and other public venues, and/or issuing community quarantine order to constrain people to stay in their homes, there are more ways you can do protect yourself and minimize your risk from exposure to coronavirus;
Practice Basic Cleanliness
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizers.
- Avoid touching your face including eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect high-touched surfaces and objects like doorknobs, light switches, counter tables, remote control, cellphones, and others.
- Ensure proper ventilation of your property
- Cover sneezes and coughs.
When At Work
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting another person. Instead, use other kinds of noncontact methods.
- Regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces, like keyboard, light-switches, desks, telephones, and doorknobs.
- Do video conferencing for meetings if possible. If not, hold a meeting in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Avoid holding large meetings or gatherings.
Stay At Home;
- If you are feeling sick or suspect that you may have exposed to the virus
- If you have a family member who is sick or infected
Practice Social Distancing
In the outbreak of coronavirus, social distancing is an important precautionary measure everyone should take. This includes preventing close contact with other people especially if the person is sick or may have been infected. Avoid shaking hands and keep the six feet distance. Stay home when you are feeling unwell or if you have been diagnosed with coronavirus to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Finally, along with those preventative measures, it is also important to keep yourself educated. Also, make sure to keep up with the latest updates in regards to the development of the virus to keep yourself and your family protected.
Professional Cleaning Service by Superior Restoration
The coronavirus pandemic is an extremely serious situation. Therefore we encourage all our customers to take proper precautionary measures and to stay as healthy and safe as possible. We understand how this global outbreak can cause an alarm for the safety of your family or employees. If you suspect your home or office has been infected with coronavirus, don’t take any chances. Call us right away to start the disinfection procedure. Our professional cleanup services technicians in Rancho Cucamonga are ready to help you.
To know more about our cleanup procedures, you may contact us today. To learn the current update of the coronavirus, you may follow this link, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Disclaimer: Though we adhere to the protocols set by the CDC, please be informed that deep cleaning mitigation procedure does not guarantee the complete elimination of the virus. These procedures are efforts to contain and slow down the spread of the virus.