24 Hour Emergency Flood Water Removal, Dry Out, Cleanup And Damage Repair For Norco, CA and The Surrounding Area
Shamrock is the premiere flood water damage repair service in Norco, CA for a reason. We not only dry out your home, remove the damaged materials and contents, and cleanup your home. We will restore your home to pre-loss condition beginning the moment we arrive!
- Residential and Commercial
- Drywall and Paint
- Finish Carpentry
- Tile and Stone
Our trained and certified technicians are ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to meet all of your flood water dry out, damage repair and cleanup needs in Norco, CA and the surrounding area!
If you’re experiencing a flood water damage emergency in your home or business in Norco, CA or the surrounding area you can count on Shamrock to care about your needs. We’re trained in how to handle all flood water related emergencies. We’re also experienced in handling your living requirements and needs as well. We have prearranged agreements with hotels, restaurants and stores in Norco or the surrounding are to meet any need that you will have while you are displaced from your home. We’ll take good care of you.
It doesn’t matter if you live in Norco, CA or the surrounding area: your flood water dry out, damage repair and cleanup emergency is important to us. And your satisfaction as our client is our first and foremost priority. Regardless of the size of the job, large or small, we treat every job the same and every client the same; as our number ONE priority!
Time works against Recovery!
Never have the words “time is of the essence” been more specific then when carpeting has been saturated by flooding, whether the cause is a broken pipe or sewage backup. It is important to get to the job within 48 hours of the initial loss. Bacterial off-gassing fibers and contaminated liquids are noticeable within hours and can cause permanent damage within days. Thorough understanding of the situations which cause such problems, whether it be fungus, mold, mildew or PH is essential to your determining the necessary procedures to use.
- The first step is to AVOID HAZARDS and not create a more difficult situation. Make sure any exposed electricity near the water is turned off. Also, water creates slippery surfaces causing people to fall. Be careful of sewage backups which could contain harmful bacteria.
- The second step in to STOP THE SOURCE of the water. If you have not found the source of the water call us immediately so we can help you stop the damage.
- The third step in to TAKE ACTION by calling Shamrock Cleaning and Restoration asap, (909) 260-3680. We are available 24 hours a day, every day. After you call us we will be on the way.
- The fourth step is to REMOVE ALL FURNITURE from the damaged area. This must be done to pull up and dry the carpet anyway. Do it first to prevent further damage. Rust stains are caused by furniture on wet carpeting. Furniture could also damage the sub-flooring. Inspect the furniture to see if it has damage. Wood base furniture may swell and crack from exposure to moisture. Metal base items will rust.
Our Professionals will extract as much water as possible from the carpet with our Extreme Extractor. This will reduce the water weight in the carpet for forced air drying. We will make a final inspection with a moisture detector to identify any other wet area, rooms, closets, etc., because these areas are not visible. All carpeting is thoroughly dried with air movers to prevent permanent damage from mold and mildew growth.
Contained Water-Damaged Area
When laying of new padding and re-installation and cleaning of carpeting is necessary the process can generally be performed within two to three days of the flood restoration work, depending on the damage of the flood and the moisture levels involved.
Large Flood Damage of Homes
When the water damage is more extensive, such as complete rooms or the entire level of the home, the following process apply: Removal of carpet padding then extract the remaining water from the floor and carpet and clean up the area in which you are working. We always use furniture protectors were necessary. We will contain the area and place air moversand dehumidifiers throughout the water-damaged areas to dry the moisture in flooring, walls, and subfloors. Always remember that things will turn out just fine.
The most important step for you to take is to immediately call Shamrock Cleaning And Restoration for your 24 hour emergency flood water removal, dry out, cleanup and damage repair needs for Norco, CA and the surrounding area!
Services we offer:
- Flood Damage Cleanup in Norco, CA
- Water Damage Cleanup in Norco, CA
- Sewage Damage Cleanup in Norco, CA
- Fire Damage Cleanup in Norco, CA
- Smoke Damage Cleanup in Norco, CA
- Flood Damage Repair in Norco, CA
- Water Damage Repair in Norco, CA
- Moisture Testing in Norco, CA
- Water Extraction in Norco, CA
- Structure and Content Drying in Norco, CA
- Sewage Damage Repair in Norco, CA
- Odor Control and Disinfection in Norco, CA
- Personal Process Drying Norco, CA
- Fire Damage Repair in Norco, CA
- Carpet Cleaning in Norco, CA
- Tile Cleaning in Norco, CA
- Grout Cleaning in Norco, CA
- Upholstery Cleaning in Norco, CA
- Vent Cleaning in Norco, CA
- Duct Cleaning in Norco, CA
- Stone Restoration in Norco, CA
- Stone Cleaning in Norco, CA
- Smoke Damage Repair in Norco, CA
- Mold/Mildew Removal/Damage Repair in Norco, CA